Stargazer Stargazer

Wow!

I remember listening to your tracks 1-2 years ago and when I'm listening to this I can just hear how much you have improved. This is really good man.

FortressLord responds:

Hey, thanks man!
Always cool when someone like you says something like that - A long time has gone past quickly but I'm sure you do remember like when I uploaded tons of stuff, all of it pretty much unmastered.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, improvement is a good direction indeed. But come and hear me in another two years! :p

Delani - Fuzion Delani - Fuzion

This is really chill and different, I like it. Wish it was a bit longer though :)

CloudDJ responds:

Thanks mate, glad you like it!

Out there #remastered Out there #remastered

Great, sounds even better. This has to be your best track ever, would just wish a shorter version would be made :)
Still give it a 5/5 though <3

Tropical Snow Tropical Snow

Very chill. Very nice. I'll give it a 5 :)

CzeryWassierSwizier responds:

Thanks!

Conspicuous remake Conspicuous remake

Wow, absolutely loving this!

Cursedsnake responds:

Thx!
Conspicuous is still my favorite track of my tracks :3
Started making the original before going to Scotland;
I always get good ideas before going on a journey :)

- Out there - - Out there -

This has to get featured...With a result like this you're probably one of the best house/trance producers I've seen on here, not kidding. I cannot say anything negative about this at all.

Give yourself a pad on the shoulder, this is perfect. Nothing less :)

Memoirs (Remix) Memoirs (Remix)

1:08 <3 <3 <3

Aztech + Lockyn: Soulwind Aztech + Lockyn: Soulwind

Love it! Good job you two :)

Lockyn responds:

Thank you Octrox!

Memoris Memoris

Love that song <3

Eight Foxes Eight Foxes

Oh wow, everything about this is just great! :D can't help myself from bopping my head to it.

- The drum beat is spot on!
- The bassline is lovely and not too intense. Blends perfectly fine with everything else.
- You certainly made it unique, when the arping begins. 1:30 sounds magnificent to me.
- Sound perfectly mastered to me <3

I'm actually honored to have a melody made by me, in a track like this.

Very well done FortressLord

FortressLord responds:

Wow thanks for all that. I've actually liked your music for a while, since I heard Nightmoon Feeling.

Strange compliments aside, I am glad you like this track. I think the secret to it sounding smoother than usual is I really enjoyed it. I would spend like 20 minutes tweaking the mixer, and only a few on actual composing, in lots of really calm sessions over a few days on which I was actually in a good mood.